hey there people...
My brain, my Body,my heart my everything is lik Numb...no words can express that kind of Emptyness and the lost of feelings... Ya u all will read and say how come i keep have UNhappy or EMO post... cux i dunno wats happening to me...ALL the bad luck or ALL the misfortune jux HIT me can...
Why i post today..? cux i jux LOST my PHONE yesterday.. and WHY? i so sad.. cux the PHONE is not even 3 MONTHS OLD... I jux bought it can...AND this is the 1st phone i really lik and really take my own money and buy it...
Yesterday after sch i went for facial wif chin yin then after facial, her frenx came and meet us... so there were 6 of us.. we went to centre point to have dinner...ALONG the way,i have this REALLY REALLY BAD feeling then i told chin yin she ask me if i wan go back...but its lik a little rude u knw...i knw they dun mind,but its ok for me. then me and chin yin went to the toliet and i bring my phone along...wen i came out i forget to take...YA I KNW ITS MY FAULT.. WHY M I F***ING CARELESS...
You knw serioulsy...i some times i think that every little small detail in ur daily life really means some thing or a little hint that is going to happen... Or is it jux coincident..?!
HEre is a MEssage to chin yin and frenx...(THANK YOU ALL for helping me find my phone and waiting for me to find my phone...I m really SORRY to spoil the whole ,1st time meeting u guys day...I M OK so dun feel bad...its jux that many things happen lately and losing my phone jux adds on to the pain...ANYWAY its REALLY nice meeting u GUYs and HOPE to see u all soon...=)
can you Love me or hate me... 8:37 AM