HEY there everyone... I M SO HAPPY hehex... WHY?! O.O-I changed my Blogskin...
-I changed the blog SOngs...
-I m happy wif the times i work at various places...
-I had abt $3500+ SALES ^^ and the comission is UpUpUp hohohox...
-Watched a range of nice drama and shows...(shall intro later)
-Going to have a BBQ wif my Secondary sch frenx on 5th april...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------~Blogskin~i tought that it was time to change a new blogskin cux i see my old blogskin till sian liao hahaz...And also the new term is starting and it will be my 2nd year in poly liao...so make it a NEW START bah~
~Blog songs~This range of songs is from the drama 恶作剧2吻...ENJOY!!!
~My work~During the holidays i worked at many places like... Taka,Woodlands(metro),Isetan(scotts & wisma),BHG(bugis)... I helped out 2 brand : Paul & Joe , Givenchy...and sometimes aso sell other brands of perfume.
Money is Hard to earn man~ The world is really Very BIG and that there is still many tings for us to discover...Things and people cannot onli use EYES alone to see...why i say that? cux during those times if not for my aunt that helped me, i tink i will kana bully by those Full timer... But most of the younger full timer, they are really very nice.. ^^ they are frendly and i learn many things hohoho...sometimes its kinda FUN too... They tell me abt their life and wats their next plan in life...Cux some married at young age...lik 2 of them i knw one is onli 22 and she is Engaged and another 25 and they are married...Thinking abt it, time FLIES man...
~SHOWS & DRAMAS~恶作剧2吻- its a very nice show...altough its a bit kua zhang but its funny and it makes people go AAawwwww...jux watch it and u will knw...^^ Anyway this show have season 1...cux this one is season 2...i mean the 2nd one la...nvrm i tink u get wat i mean...So if u wanna watch this show i suggest u watch the first one first...
斗牛要不要-yeah yeah! this show is nice also hahax... the guys in this show is so charming...hahaz...
CSI- if u dun mind watching bloody scenes and gross sights, check this out...I lik the whole mysterious crimes and the investigations...COOL~
Whose Line Is it Anyway?- This show is SUPER FUNNY i tell u...i can watch it lik 5 times and still tink its funny...If u knw wat i mean hahaz...
~BBQ~YES! i m organising a BBQ on the 5th of april...so till now UPDATE u guys SOoN~....
can you Love me or hate me... 1:19 PM