
Check this out man... its my teeth... Went for dental check up. And the doc said:"hmmm.. yeah i tink its better to extract it" So on the day it self, my top two tooth were taken out. =( Then the doc tighten it... I cant feel my upper lips,cant feel any pain, cant even feel the tension. After the check up, met up wif jl , sister & 77. LOLx.. i cant even drink properly man!.. so embarrassing~ The numbness went off...and thats where hell came... Goodness.. it was damn pain and my head cant even tink. And i m lik studying MATH..3n62sin4y8tcos8g(t)3^7*4f(x)3x7t2f(s)9 aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh cant even eat.. n i was hungry =( luckily sister brought down some pain killer. Reached home... didnt feel lik eating,but had to eat to take my med. I even tought of not taking the exam... haiz..Morning paper~
sis :Mummy... why is this on my table?
mum :I buy one..
sis :HUH!?!why u buy??
mum(with her innocent face) : huh...~u dun like ah..I tought u like.. cux u see -->HANNAH MONTANA... got your name lei...~u dun lik ah~i some more buy it for $4.90 lei...
sis : WaH!?! so ex ah...
mum : ya lor..=(
Lolx...How i knw abt this?? i jux came home from sch and saw tis on my sis table.. Knowing how much my sis DONT LIKE hannah montana... LOL i was puzzled~like wth! how come the magazine is here.my sis bought it?? o.O hahaz...