Attachment started for 2 weeks now... And gonna be there for 2 months and 2 weeks more...
...Just For You...
The Pain of losing a BEST friend is comparable to losing a love one.
I hope that we could maintain the way we are now... I am really happy that we are getting back. ^^ This really mean alot... Awww~~~ hahha but yeah i'm serious... Past few times without u , the feeling its like i just broke up with some one i love. Duno why its the first time i felt that way towards a friend... And YES i tink i can CONFIRM u are not only my friend...Altough we've been through Ups and Downs... But this time, we both know that its been a rough ride... Many times i tell myself that i wanna just give up and let u tink wat ever u want. But it hurts...(dun ask me why, i have no idea). Now, I can say that i m much confident about our relationship... Although i cant promise that there wont be probs again.. but i would want us to continue to be the couple we are previously... ^^ *Lots of Love & Kisses to u* - Bibi
P.s - I sound like a les OMG...
can you Love me or hate me... 11:49 PM